I think this is the first time I am actually writing down goals and plans I have for the new year. The past week I have really been thinking of what I can work on in 2012. All my goals are do-able and most are things I genuinely WANT to do.
Here is my list so far, hold me to them friends :)
- Paint a room or two.
- Catch up on photo albums and keep up.. EVERY month.
- Hang things up on my walls (pictures in hallway, mirrors and art in rooms, pretty plates in kitchen ect.)
- Take a blog course online and try to blog 3-4 times per week.
- Go through the stacks and stacks of magazines I have piled up in the basement. I can do this nightly in bed right before I doze off. Rip out ideas I like, trash the rest!
- Make things I see on Pinterest and pin them.
- Learn to say "no" sometimes (business related!)
- Cook more for me and my boys.
- Start a new collection.
- Make a scrap afghan for myself. Maybe a yoyo quilt too!
- Keep better notes in my kids baby books.
- Decorate one room every few months (boys room, my room, studio and kitchen)
- Share one DIY tutorial per month on my blog.
- Play with makeup more (like the blue eyeshadow in the above photos!)
- Go to sleep at a decent time.
- Take a photo class online.
There they are! Whew. I will keep you updated :)
Good luck to you in 2012! It is going to be a fabulous year!!