Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I wear Wednesday

I am always intrigued to see what other bloggers are wearing.  I love seeing all the different outfits and styles.  Although I am NOT a fashion blogger by any means, I think it would be fun to show you my own personal style.  I have had my eye on THIS blog and am excited to finally be linking up my own posts. Won't this be fun to show the boys when they grow up!? I think they will get a good laugh out of how "cool" there mama was back in the day.
Here goes...
Monday
Shirt- Ross
Tank- Thrifted
Jeans- Target
Boots- Forever Young
Jewelry- Charlotte Russe

Tuesday
Tank- Thrifted
Sweater- Downeast
Jeans- Ross
Boots- Thrifted
Scarf- Thrifted

Wednesday
Sweater Dress- Ross
Leggings- JC Penny
Boots- Forever Young
Ruffles sticking out of boot- Made by me {love them}
Necklace- Walmart

I don't know what I would classify my style as.  I like all sorts of things. I don't shop at designer stores or buy big name brand clothes.  I buy whatever catches my eye.  I am not afraid if it is in style or outdated.  I wear what makes me happy and feel good =) Some of my most favorite pieces of clothing are from thrift stores.
So weather you are thinking "Girl you look ridiculous" or "This girl has got some style" I hope the new "What I wear Wednesdays" grows on ya!

pleated poppy

11 comments:

Jeanna said...

Well I would say you totally rock fashion. Your outfits are so cute. Love the red boots!

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

Cassidy said...

Ok you have some seriously amazing style! Love these outfits and those brown boots with the lace you made for them are sooo cute!!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

I love all your looks! I've been thinking about making myself some ruffle socks for my boots and now I definitely have to make them! So darling!

Becky @ Petals Lace and Pearls said...

YOU are ADORABLE! LOVE the lace. LOVE it!

Erica {let why lead} said...

Really, really cute! I just followed your link at the Pleated Poppy!

Makaila said...

I love your look! And those boots! Forever Young.. I'm going to have to look for them. Look forward to see you on WIWW again!

katy {of} katy loves. said...

Love your outfits! I love the picture of you with your little boy. Inspiring to know that, when I do become a momma, I will be able to pull myself together into cute outfits. :) Thanks for being an inspiring, stylish momma!

mandi c said...

you look fab girl!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, I love the red cowboy boots! To die for!

Simply.Lovely.Things said...

So cute. Love all of your boots!!!

New follower fomr The Pleated Poppy
www.simply-lovely-things.com

Sherri said...

Red thrifted boots! SWOON! Great outfits. Adorable style. Welcome to WIWW!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!