Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I wear Wednesday Link Up

Oooo third week in a row for me on linking up with The Pleated Poppy's WIWW!  Woot!
This week I have been a little lazy.  You might catch some repeat outfits here already ha.  I recently went thrifting and I can't wait to try some new shirts out this week.

I am a little dork and can't help but sing "I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World" while wearing this first outfit...
 Top - Thrifted
Pants - Downeast
Shoes - Forever Young

Top - Ross
Tank - Thrifted (it hast the coolest lace detail but you can't tell in the photo)
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Forever Young

Top - Ross
Sweater - Downeast
Jeans - Ross
Boots - Thrifted

I got a new lens, can you tell!? Happy birthday to me =)
Top - Thrifted (Downeast)
Sweater - Downeast
Jeans - Ross
Boots - Newly Thrifted eeeeekkk!!
Necklace - Kohls

Top - Ross
Tee - Thrifted
Jeans - Ross
Boots - Gift from Mama!
Hat and Necklace - Made by your truely

I scored this little pretty at Savers on Monday.  I am going to wear it on my birthday just for fun. It is so cute I can't wait!!  I will share pictures of course.

pleated poppy

1 comments:

Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

I love all your outfits! I think the second one is my fav but they are all great!! :) New follower. I love to find other moms of boys.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!