Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIWW

 I have been HOME BOUND the past few days trying my best to bust out what feels like a million little hats.  I hope this weekend I can catch a break if I get all my work done! 
Here are my daily outfits from last week
Most of my pictures are taken by my 5 year old.  If they are a little fuzzy to you, that is why :)

 Friday's outfit was my FAV!  I wore this on a drive to Wyo to get my kiddo and to a little get together at my friend's house.  It felt like simple romance to me ha ha =)
Undershirt- Kohls
Top- Rue 21
Leggings- JC Pennys
Boots- Forever Young (yes, I wear them with EVERYTHING)

Sunday. Dinner with the Family.
Top- Kohls
Cardigan- Hollister
Belt- Target
Jeans-?? Ross
Boots- Forever Young

Thursday. Parent teacher conference.  I love the ruffles over my chest... gives me some UMPH!
Top- Thrifted
Sweater- Thrifted
Belt- Target
Jeans- Target
Boots- Forever Young

Saturday.  Eeek what was I doing with my face?? Lazy day.
Top- Hollister
Jacket- JC Pennys
Jeans- OLD

Monday. My B.day! 
Dress- Thrifted!
Undershirt- Downeast
Leggings- Ross
Boots- Forever Young
Crown- Made by me =)

Back to work for me. Happy hump day.
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Karri said...

I adore your outfits! Especially that dress. And the first one. So feminine!

Kim said...

adorable outfits! everything is so pretty and feminine :)

Makaila said...

That dress is sooo cute! I'm always have a case of jealousness and want to hit the thrift store when I see something I love and it was "thrifted". Nice find!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!