Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIWW

I REALLY loved my first 3 outfits... the rest are kinda bleh.  
I am starting to worry about what cute shoes I will wear when boot season is over!?  It seems like I have to pair every single outfit with boots.  The just look too good =)

Sunday. Dinner with the family
Dress - Rue 21 (thrifted)
Belt - Thrifted
Leggings - ?
Boots - Forever Young
Ruffles in boots are my own creation.. I think I will make a tutorial soon =)

Friday- Trip to the DMV.  Had to get dressed up for my picture on my drivers license ha!
Sweater- Downeast
Tank- Thrifted
Belt- Thrifted
Jeans- Ross
Boots- Forever Young

Tuesday.Valentines day! Went and got my car all registered and checked out.  Had to buy new tires :(
Over shirt- American Eagle (thrifted)
Heart Shirt- Downeast
Tank Top- Downeast
Jeans- Ross
Boots-  Eeek again Forever Young.  I better get me another pair of thees!

Monday. Work my butt off day.
White shirt, tank and vest- Kohls
Jeans- Ross
Boots- Forever Young

Thursday.  Work/blleeehh day.
Vest- Thirfted
Tee- American Eagle (thrifted)
Jeans- Downeast

 I couldn't stop myself from sharing my little mans outfit.  He is such a little stud. 
Happy Wednesday!
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

AW His outfit is so cute! I especially love your polka dot dress!

Baby Meg said...

Gosh, how cute are all of the outfits on your blog!

lori said...

your blog is so cute! i love your outfits... that thrifted vest is a great find!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!