Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Wear Wednesday...

Eeek I have been lazy, some of these are from a couple weeks ago! I think I am stuck in between winter and spring and have just been putting together BLAH outfits.  Maybe I need to go shopping ;)  I also need a hair cut and color so bad.  I haven't been doing anything fun with my look lately.  Sorry if I bore you this week.  These are kinda bad now that I look at them  ha ha.

 I will be sad to put my fur vest away this summer.
Shirt- Old Navy
Vest- Thrifted
Jeans- Target

Shirt and Tank- Thrifted
Jeans- Target
Boots- Thifted
Belt- Thrifted

St. Patrick's Day! 
Sweater- Thrifted
Tank- Ross
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden

Top- H&M
Sweater- Downeast
Leggings- JC Pennys
Necklace- Made by me... flowers from Hobby Lobby
Shoes- Forever Young


Linking up with----
pleated poppy

I hope you are all having a fun week.  I have been working my buns off.  I have made about 30 ready to ship hats over the past few days.  I finally took photos of them... now to edit and list. 
How cute are these pixie bonnets!?!
In love.

2 comments:

smk053078 said...

I swear you remind me so much of Brittany Snow....absolutely precious!!
Because Shanna Said So

Chandra said...

Just my style....comfy and sweet! New to your blog and glad to have found your creative space on the web.

Chandra
astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!