Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quicky :)

Just thought I would post some baby deliciousness real quick… Ryker is gonna wake up from his nap any time now and I promised that he could play on pbskids.org when he woke up :) He is actually really good at the computer, I think it’s cute.
We are all doing perfect. West is getting huge already! He is no longer a newborn; I think he just wants to grow up already. This kiddo is strong. He hasn’t needed support holding up his head for a while now and he loves to stand! I feel so bad because he looks so bored. I think he might be starting to smile for real but I still can’t tell for certain.

I better get somethings done around here! Have a good night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!