Monday, March 21, 2011

I choose to smile :)

I was thinking about naming this post "Life and Lemons" and then I thought, who the heck would want to read about crappy lemons.  Everyone knows the life/lemons saying... everyone gets it.  I will spare you my lemons and share with you my poor sister's instead. YAY for you! 
 A week or so ago my sis had jaw surgery.  It was a pretty nasty ordeal and I feel so bad for her.  
My sister normal....
FYI this is my family... awe.

And this is my sis now. Prepare yourself...


  I crack up every time I see her... horrible, I know, but it actually makes her laugh too.  It is crazy to see her look NOTHING like herself.  She is having some lemons for sure. She can't chew anything.  I have seen her eat broth, pudding, smoothies and that is about it.  She is in a lot of pain and also has 3 girls under the age of 6 to take care of... YIKES. 

I know this post is really random and odd but I just wanted to start blogging again and I didn't know where to start.  I am trying not to be too personal here.  I have a lot of lemons right now but I know that they will pass.  Everything will turn out OK, my sissy's face will heal and life will go on.
I choose to smile in the meantime :)  Well, that and crochet.
Hugs... thank you so much for your support as always!

2 comments:

MichelleNMorgan said...

OMG! I hope you sister feels better soon!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

I hope she's okay with you posting those pictures! ;) I haven't seen Lindsey since her surgery. What an ordeal! Two of my husbands siblings had to have jaw surgery too...it sure is a lemon!
I love your little turtles! You're so talented!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!