Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Boy.... kinda

Today is my little West's half birthday :) Six months old and six months till he is one!! Crazy! I felt like I needed to make him a special hat for today. I used a cardboard cone from my cotton yarn, covered it with scrapbook paper, poked holes, strung some ribbon through and topped it off with a pom pom :) So cute but it would not stay on! Every time he moved it slipped off... so I added some tape to the bottom and stuck it to his head ha ha.
At 6 months West is....
- starting to eat bananas, peas, carrots, applesauce and oatmeal cereal (He hates all of it)
- still wakes up at least twice a night to eat
- bringing his toys and anything laying around to his mouth
- rolling over both ways but hasn't figured out how to get around yet
- likes to spit, especially when he is eating peas
- loves his mama and constantly wants to be held
- enjoys car rides, he usually falls to sleep whenever we go out
- thinks his brother is silly
-getting soooo chubby, his thighs are huge!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

ahhhh so cute!! I just want to love him!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!