Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rambling before bed....

Oh my gosh how is it already almost 10:00!! I had so many plans for tonight. Ugh, I hate that. Time goes by way too fast. I started getting up early to get more done before the boys wake up and I still am up late! I *heart* my alone time so much! But yeah, I need to get to bed... plus West is going to be up in like 4 hours because he doesn't believe in sleeping through the night without snacking :)
Check out my cuties from the other day. We had fun with these little toys...
Ryker took a picture of me with our little "eyes" but he totally got my bad side so no sharing for me ha!
I will be back TOMORROW with a sweet giveaway for February! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!