Sunday, June 13, 2010

Revamp Lamp

Hello!  I just wanted to share a fast idea for Sunday.
I am not going to lie… I didn’t really come up with this idea. I saw it in a  idea book at the craft store. This certain store wouldn’t let me use my 50% off coupon on it so I left it. GRRRR, I am a bargain shopper!
It is super simple to take this


To this!
All you need is a few bouquets of fake flowers, some brads and a hot glue gun. All you do is pick the flowers apart from all the plastic pieces, stick a brad in the center of your flower and hot glue it down to your lamp edge. Do this all the way around and you end up with a sweet, pretty, girly lamp :)
Happy Sunday!

UndertheTableandDreaming

5 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Oh it is so cute! What a great idea!

The Frosted Gardner said...

I love this! I am always looking for unique lampshades - this turned about beautifully!

Nicole Howard said...

Love it!! Your blog is so cute!

Pam said...

That is the cutest idea; I have a scalloped edge lamp shade which this would look perfect on. Hmmmmm See, you've got me thinking! Yeah! You did a beautiful job on this shade. Following you now thru Sunday Showcase. Pam @ Sallygoodin

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

This is adorable! Love how delicate it is - still makes a fabulous statement though. Great idea! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!