Monday, January 16, 2012

Bunkin' the Boys

One of my goals this year is to start decorating this house and making it a home.  I am starting with the boys bedroom.  I have a good idea of what I want the room to look like so I am hunting for all the little details now :)
First off beds.... check!
I started my bunk bed search a few days ago.  I have a problem with making up my mind.  It was such a hard decision!  I looked all around and finally decided on a pine color bed.  I bought a bunk bed I *thought* was the color like they had on display, took it home and opened the box to find a cherry color.  Grrrr!  That particular bed went right back to the store.  I ended up getting a blue set instead.
I'm still getting use to seeing it in the room.  Going from a toddler bed to bunks is quite the change!

I think my boys were more excited about the boxes the beds came in then the beds.  I let them color and make "roads" on the huge boxes....
   
Now I am trying to decide on the perfect comforter and sheets set for them.  That is proving to be a difficult search too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!