Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Vintage Valentines


Last year I saw some darling vintage valentine cards on THIS blog post.  I imidently went searching for my own.  I have seen them on Etsy and Ebay.  I purchased mine from Many Happy Returns.  I almost didn't get them.  My stupid self forgot to change the address on my Etsy accont when I moved. Eventually they found thier way back to the seller.  She was so sweet to contact me send them out again.  I didn't get them until April so I am super excited to have them up this year.
Oh my, please don't notice the lightbulb hanging form my ceiling in the above photo! I am getting around to it =)



I wasn't quite sure how to display them.  I was thinking about doing a garland with them.  I don't have a ton of decor for Valentines day so I decided to fill my little wall cutout with them. 
I used clothespins to hold them up.  To give the pins a bit of color I used a mix of water and red acrylic paint.  I love how they turned out.  I will tell you they aren't super sturdy... if a wind blew in they would propbaly fall to the floor.  It works for now.

I want more.
Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!