Sunday, August 5, 2012

Goofball and Lollipop Cookies


Hello and happy Sunday =)  
I failed at snapping new photos this week.. what the heck!?  But, I did find this one among all the birthday photos I have from West's party.  It called to me.  This is classic West.  That lil' lippy turned down and hiding from the camera... don't let him fool you he is just being silly.  He is trying his best to make it a challenge for me to get a photo of him.  Little does he know this is what I look for.  Those non-posed pictures that show the real story.  I win again Westy.


On a side note, that cute lollipop cookie in the photo was super easy to make (after one failed trial run). 
I got the idea from Pinterest HERE and I used the recipe from HERE.  I don't think they tasted that hot but they sure were adorable!


Linking up to these pretty sites--

Ni Hao Yall

Eeeek and I just saw that last weeks photo was shared on Simple things Sunday today =)  So happy.

10 comments:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

I don't know what I like better... the lollipop cookies or the tie and spenders! SOOOO cute!
nancy-of the crazy 9

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said...

Those are great!!

~Love Lis said...

What a cute cookie and sweet little man! I love how your captured his personality. Happy Sunday to you!

Molly said...

I love the first one... now you see me, now you don't.

Mollyxxx

Melissa said...

Such a cutie :) Those cookies look great!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Jacy!
Those cookies are gorgeous!
Don't you just hate that? When something is so cute but not delicious. Darn it. The party looks fabulous for sure!

Vivian said...

Love these shots and the idea of the lollipop cookies is so cute. I'm going to have to try it myself.

lauren said...

That picture is priceless. What a fun memory from his party!

Unknown said...

He is cutie, love your style!

Mira Crisp said...

He's too cute hiding like that from the camera!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!