Monday, March 8, 2010

OH BOY!

Hooray for boys!  Like I said before, it is so hard for me to come up with little boy hats (even with two boys of my own!)  I came up with these hats mainly because I am trying to use up some yarn in my stash that I have been hoarding for a while.  So, these will only be in the shop until I run out of supplies to make them with.  I am in love.  I just got these photos sent to me from the talented Jennifer Bahn. I am so happy to introduce........

 "Twinkle Twinkle"
and
"Bugaboo"
Ahhh... I love sweet little baby eye candy! Who doesn't? 
I am still trying to make something cute for the older babies... these are kind of newborn-ish.  I just got some brown that was supposed to be used for my "Little Flyer" hat.  Unfortunately, it is the wrong shade (I am so mad I cannot find that yarn anywhere). I think I'll figure out something cute to make with it rather than ship it back.
Enjoy your day!! Stay tuned for my March giveaway :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!