Friday, December 31, 2010

Twelve Months of Moments in 2010

Goodbye to 2010.  Here are some memories my family will never forget.
January- We made West a silly hat and celebrated his half birthday.

February-  We got Ryker a new bed set and decorated the whole room with robots.

March-  I taught Ryker how to use my Cannon Rebel camera (photo by him).

April-  We went to the COLDEST Easter Egg Hunt ever.  I wore high heels because I am an idiot and I will never forget how bad my feet STUNG when the hunt was over and we were trying to warm up in the car.

May-  Welcomed my 8th niece Miss Adalee into the world.  I got to hold her shortly after she was born and felt so special :)

 June-  Began a diaper changing war with West that is still going on today.  If you can't make out the photo, those are my legs holding him down.  I have to sit on the kiddo... he is very strong.

July-  We turned the house into "Winner Ranch" and had a cowboy party for West.  I love these homemade mustaches.

August-  We took a quick trip to Thermopolis, Wyoming.  We Went to a dinosaur museum, swam in the hot springs, Ryker went off the high dive, and I gambled for the first time in my life. It was a blast!


September-  Went hunting for deer all day long.  We woke up at 3am and spent the entire day searching.  Just before dark and after we decided to call it quits we spotted our deer!

October-  Reunited with my little brother after 2 long years.  He came home from a church mission in Germany.

 November-  I kicked butt swam at the Roy High Alumni Swim Meet.  And oh yeah baby... I've still got it!

December-  We had ourselves a merry little Christmas :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!