Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Sweet Goal For 2011

This year I thought of a cool little idea for my Etsy shop.  I have bunches of bags, boxes and baskets full of un-touched yarn.  Most of the yarn is different, I only have a skein or two of each. That means I can only make one or two hats from each kind of yarn.  I really, REALLY want to use up my humongous stash of yarn so I am planning on making
100 One Of A Kind Hats in 2011. 


Each of the hats will be different and unique.  I will only make ONE of each so it will truly be a OOAK (one of a kind).  No duplicates!  I did the math and I am going to have to bust out about 10 hats a month.  They will all be named and numbered.  I will take photos of each hat and list them for sale in my Etsy shop.  This will be a great opportunity for me to really get my creativity going and come up with some new designs and ideas!   I did hats like this all the time when I first started and I loved it.  I got a little head start this morning :) Can't wait to share! Happy New Years!

1 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

Great idea! I know of a crafter who had a similar goal this past year. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!