Monday, July 2, 2012

Dirty Girls


I never thought my lazy butt would see or participate in a RUN.  I am proud to say it did this weekend and it was awesome!  My friend talked me into this all girls mud/fun run and I am happy she did.     Believe me I was totally dreading it.  I had no clue what to expect so I thought the worst.  Thank goodness I was wrong.


  There were so many people in tutus and costumes.  A tutu would be right up my alley!  So, next year we have to dress up.

  Love my mud freckles =)



That pile on top of my head was SOLID!


It looks like they do this run in a few different states.  It is called "Kiss Me Dirty" race series.  If they are going to be in your state you should totally do it =)  I am not a runner at all and I still had a blast.  It was a fun adventure and a great memory. 

 I hope you are having some fun adventures this summer too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!