Saturday, July 7, 2012

Isn't he the sweetest!?!

 I just wanted one happy, smiling picture of my Ryker and me.  
Easier said than done.........
Nope...
Nada...
 I don't know what I do to deserve this treatment...
 Not quite...
 think happy thoughts...
 ooooo look at that face...

 HOORAY!!!!!!  We got one and I will take it =) 
This child can sure be a pill sometimes. He has some serious attitude.  The last shot is totally worth all the fuss of the first bazillion photos.  That is a true HAPPY smile and I love it!

Hope you all had a great week.  The holiday kinda threw me for a loop.  I have a TON to catch up on if I want to go camping with my family next week.  My time management department is seriously slacking.  Now it is back to work for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!