Monday, July 16, 2012

Aiden Turns the big O.N.E.!


I had the pleasure of snapping some photos of my friends little man to celebrate his first birthday.  You might remember his sweet face from THIS post.  Oh my how he has grown.  His little teeth are to die for don't ya think?


 He obviously loves his little snuggle blanket.  I kept trying to hide it from him ha.


 His mama was singing to him here.  It was the cutest thing ever.  He was so happy just listening to her.


This was my first attempt at a "cake smash".  I am pretty pleased with the results.  I used some wrapping paper from Target for the background.  It sure did turn out cute.

Oh man, these letters were the hardest.  His mom made them so I really wanted to get it right.  Aiden wanted nothing to do with them at first.  He hated that "o"!  I'm happy we got something.  

I can't wait till more of my friends have babies so I can play photographer with them =)

1 comments:

melissa said...

Cute pictures! Good job :) Come to Fl every 3 months to take pics for me haha!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!