Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Prettiness}

Prettiness is these two awesome suitcases I picked up for $1.50 each, a new mustard dress and lace hankies!
Kind of odd thinks to be excited about.... I have plans :) One day, I hope to use the suitcases in a booth at a craft fair to hold my goods.  
Also, a friend asked me to take some newborn pictures for her and I love the "baby on/in suitcase" photos.  I'm nothing close to a pro but I love, love, love newborns and can't wait to play. Yay, so excited!
Hope your Wednesdays going great!

Sweet Serendipity

1 comments:

-A said...

I love finding cute suitcases. I decorate my house with them. I bet your booth will look darling. Let me know when that is if it's in Utah please :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!