Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You should do this today....

Hi friends!  Hope you had a nice weekend. 
I have a few things I wanted to share with you today. 
First off, I caved and got bitOwhimsy a facebook fanpage!  I have been debating whether or not to get one for a while now and finally just started one yesterday.  I would LOVE it if you could "like" bitOwhimsy.  I plan on having some special offers and giveaways there so I promise you will not be disappointed.  Thank you so much for your support as always!
Second, May's giveaway is going on now at Sweet Serendipity Photography!
Click on the link and enter to win $25 credit to my shop!

And lastly, Topsy Turvy is the sale item this week.
Save $7!  There are 2 other colors to choose from too, even one for the boys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!