Friday, May 13, 2011

Today is my  kiddos's birthday! 
We stopped off the side of a road yesterday and got some cute pictures in honor of him turning the big #5.  Sorry if I bore you to death with them... just a mama gushing over her sons weird little smiles :)


I am so glad I got a quick photo shoot in this year.  My goal is to do this for each of my kids on their birthdays. It only took 5 minutes out of our day, I can handle that. 

Today he woke up to streamers and balloons covering his room.  Then he got to eat a big stack of pancakes with candles.....
  Tomorrow the celebration continues with his martian/alien/out of this world party.  I can't wait to share all that goodness with you as well :) 
Do you have theme parties for your kids?

1 comments:

Renae said...

great photos... happy 5th Birthday to this cute little man

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!