Friday, October 7, 2011

Old School Pumpkin Project

My mom gave me these a few days ago.  I plan to paint them with an old fashioned faces.  I am not a painter so we will see how they turn out :)  I've been browsing around finding some inspiration.
Here is what I am thinking....



Right Source                                     Left Source 




Ok so some of those are a little creepy looking but you get the idea.  They will make the cutest Halloween decor if I can do the paint job right.  Cross your fingers for me!
I need to go come up with a birthday present for my niece now.. eek!

1 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Hi! I just gave you the "Versatile Award" over on my blog! Come and check it out! I love the pumpkins- good luck with the painting! :)
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!