Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thrifty FInds

Here are a few treasures I picked out this week :)
Two word-- vintage sheets!!  I am adding these to my growing collection.. it is getting BIG!

I really loved this little cup and it has the perfect fall colors on it.

Pretty great green shirt that had polka dots.  If you know me I go gaga for anything polka dotted.

Cute little dish.  I have started to collect these for my kitchen wall!  I as SO excited to find more and hang them up.
I'm not really a birdhouse person but this one looked so darling... if I were a bird I would live in this ha ha.
Have a happy Sunday.  I am off to dinner with the family
..... hope you all aren't thinking  "man she bought a bunch of junk" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!