Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Mario Bros Gang

Can you tell I like "matchy matchy" costumes :)
This is what me and the boys are dressing up as this year. 
MARIO, LUIGI and PRINCESS PEACH!
The outfits were super easy to put together thanks to the Savers thrift store :) 
All the little details were made using felt and fleece then hot glued on. Can't get better than that right!?


I am excited to blog hop and see what everyone else is wearing this year!  Maybe get an idea for next Halloween.

Sweet Serendipity

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so cute Jacy! LOVE IT!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Nelly said...

Love it I am always trying to work out what costume to do next for my grandies.I think this is an awesome idea Especially since they love Mario games.

Unknown said...

Adorable costumes! I'm a new follower visiting from Thriftaholics link up.

Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I love the costumes! You did a fantastic job putting them together :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!