Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pretty Presents


Eeeek so excited for Christmas to be here!  I am crossing things off my "to do" list like crazy.
Wrapping is DONE!! I can't believe I wont be spending the wee hours of Christmas Eve wrapping. Ahh, feeling so accomplished :)


I did extra pretty packaging for my family presents. I didn't want to spend too much time making them fancy but I did want to make them special.  I used whimsical wrapping paper from Joanns and the rest of the supplies were from thrifting trips.  I even let my 5 year old practice his writing on the name tags.  He did such a good job.  I love his cute letters, you can't buy a font like that :)

Sorry if the sun in the pictures is blinding you.  I am having fun playing with light in photos these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!