Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Felt Flowers & Bum Covers

I made this pretty bouquet of flowers for a friend.  I had to share because I thought it was such a fabulous idea and it can fit into any theme.... "Get Well", "New Baby", "Sympathy", "Birthday", "Anniversary"... and so on.  Also, wouldn't they look SO pretty in red for Valentines Day??!! So many possibilities there. Here is the link for the HOW TO.
I finally took the time to photograph my up cycled diaper covers too!! They will be in the shop soon :)  Hopefully a few tonight after the kiddos are asleep. 
 Yay for their bedtime and my craft time :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

love those bootie covers!

i am working (very slowly) on a valentines day wreath, where i am making flowers very similar to those, only i scalloped the edges to give it a little extra something something!

unfortunately kids bedtime equals my bedtime too...my crafty time is the weekend, when i am not teaching!

enjoy your tonight!

Meghan Rickard said...

Love the flower bouquet!! Can't wait to get a shop update ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!